SYLVIE CARTIGNY, PART-TIME FREELANCE TRANSLATOR, PROOFREADER AND EDITOR:
I have a degree in translation and I would like to propose you the following services:
- the translation (NL>FR - EN>FR) of legal documents (contracts, minutes, work regulations,
competition rules, legal articles, legal correspondence, etc.);
- the translation (NL>FR - EN>FR) of general documents (websites, job descriptions,
articles for magazines, advertising catalogues, surveys and questionnaires, etc.);
- the proofreading of translations (NL>FR - EN>FR) made by other translators;
- the proofreading of translations (NL>FR - EN>FR) made with the help of machine translation
tools such as DeepL Translator and Google Translate ('post-editing');
- the edition of various documents written in French (letters, e-mails, websites and web pages,
graduation theses, etc.).
How can you contact me and ask for a quote?
I can be reached by e-mail ( email@example.com ) from Monday to Saturday.
(please remove the "+" characters from the address, thank you)